Check out various clinical research study options:
Sign up to be potentially matched with a study that's looking for someone just like you.
This site will help you find a clinical research study at the University of Iowa.
ClinicalTrials.gov is a registry of federally and privately supported clinical trials conducted in the United States and around the world.
ResearchMatch.org is a national not-for-profit recruitment registry for volunteers willing to learn about and possibly participate in research studies. ResearchMatch often has researchers through the country looking for people to participate by phone or computer, so no matter where you are located you can help shape a healthier future.
More UI Registries
Click on the links below to search for more research volunteer opportunities at the UI.
- Craniofacial Clinical Research Center at the College of Dentistry
- Holden Comprehensive Cancer Center
- College of Dentistry
- Office of the Vice President for Research
- Preventative Research Volunteer Registry
- Cochlear Implant
- Star Registry
- The National Advanced Driving Simulator