At the University of Iowa, Nursing Leadership, Administrative, and Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner positions are in the “Professional and Scientific” category. See the current list of all available “Professional and Scientific” positions. Apply through the Jobs@UIOWA website. You will need a Jobs@UIOWA account to apply. If you do not already have an account, please register. Your application will come to our office and we will contact you directly.
Jobs within UI Hospitals and Clinics
Department of Nursing Leadership and Administrative positions currently available:
- Clinical Coordinator- HCCC
- Admin Services Coordinator- Central Serializing Services
- Nursing Practice Leader
- Assistant Nurse Manager- Day of Surgery Admissions
- Nurse Manager- Iowa River Landing
Non-Department of Nursing Leadership, Administrative, and Research positions currently available:
Jobs within University of Iowa Community Medical Services, Inc.
Other Related Positions
Advanced Registered Nurse Practioner (ARNP) and Physician Assistant (PA) positions:
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (PA/ARNP)-Iowa River Landing GI
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (PA/ARNP)-Iowa River Landing Internal Medicine
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner-Internal Medicine, Division of Hematology-Oncology Blood and Marrow Transplant
Generally, these positions are posted and hired through hospital departments other than Nursing, and may be found at the Jobs@UIOWA website. Each requisition on Jobs@UIOWA will include departmental contact information at the bottom of the page. See the current list of all available "Professional and Scientific" positions. To refine your search, use these suggested key words: “ARNP” “Critical Care Neonatal Care” “Physician Assistant” “Neonatal Nurse Practitioner” “PA/ARNP NNP Supervisor” “PA/ARNP Hospitalist” “Hospitalist” “CRNA”