- Cardiology (heart)
- Dermatology (skin, hair, and nails)
- Diabetes and Endocrinology Center (prevention and control of diabetes)
- Gastroenterology (digestive system)
- Internal Medicine (General)
- LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning)
- Ophthalmology (eye and vision)
- Orthopedics (bones and joints)
- Otolaryngology (ear, nose, and throat)
- Pediatrics (General)
- Surgery (breast, colorectal, general, and vascular)
- Urology (urinary system)
- Women's Health (lifetime care for women)
- Women's Wellness (mood and anxiety disorders related to childbirth)
About This Special Place
University of Iowa Health Care–Iowa River Landing offers the world-class, academic-level medicine you expect from UI Hospitals and Clinics in a convenient medical office building that makes visiting the doctor a pleasant experience.
- Meet our staff
- Take an online virtual tour of UI Health Care-Iowa River Landing
- Read about our state-of-the-art facility
Special Services On-site
Our pledge at UI Health Care–Iowa River Landing is that our patients will receive the best possible care in a friendly, compassionate, efficient way. Included in that care are a number of services you would expect. Amenities include free parking, a coffee shop, retail area, a children's play area, and nearby restaurants and shops.
We offer you the services you would expect, including:
- Anticoagulation Case Management Service
- Audiology Service
- Blood (Phlebotomy) Service
- Cardiac Rehabilitation (CHAMPS)
- Hearing Aid Center
- Pharmacotherapy Clinic
- Radiology Services
A Convenient Location
Located at the Coralville First Avenue interchange on Interstate 80, UI Health Care–Iowa River Landing offers patients a thoroughly modern building where everything has been carefully thought through from the patient’s perspective.
Done in a Day
In one day, at one convenient place, you can receive a series of thorough health screenings designed for women. Our Done in a Day program offers full-day and half-day options for busy women like you to receive important health screenings, tailored to your needs.