Infertility - resources
Resources - infertility
The following organizations are good resources for information on infertility:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - www.cdc/gov/reproductivehealth/infertility
- March of Dimes - www.marchofdimes.com/Pregnancy/trying_fertility.html
Last reviewed 1/27/2013 by Jennifer K. Mannheim, ARNP, Medical Staff, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Seattle Children's Hospital. Also reviewed by A.D.A.M. Health Solutions, Ebix, Inc., Editorial Team: David Zieve, MD, MHA, David R. Eltz, Stephanie Slon, and Nissi Wang.
- The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition.
- A licensed medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions.
- Call 911 for all medical emergencies.
- Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not constitute endorsements of those other sites.