Our patients receive all their meals and snacks through the A la Carte Room Service for Patients program. You can choose your meals and snacks from the appropriate menu ordered by your physician.
How to Order
- Dial “1-2-3” from your room telephone to place your order, and within 45 minutes, your meal will be delivered to your bedside.
- If you need assistance, please tell your nurse, and a representative from the Department of Food and Nutrition Services will help.
- To call from outside the hospital and place an order for a patient in the hospital, dial 319-356-2714.
About the A la Carte Room Service for Patients program:
- Patients may order food anytime from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week.
- The cost of A la Carte is included with your room charge
- A la Carte services are limited to patients only
- Each patient receives a personal diet plan ordered by the doctor.
- If you are physically unable to place a telephone order, please tell your nurse and a staff member will assist you
- If you have any questions, call the “1-2-3” number for assistance