STEM Education programs are designed for students in grades K-12 with the intent to inspire appreciation and excitement for science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) as the foundation for understanding our own health and uncovering the next generation of health care professionals.
These experiential programs for groups allow students the opportunity for hands-on knowledge of innovation and problem solving in health care discovery. STEM Education programs are often set up by group request in partnership with community organizations and schools. Individual student job shadows, visits or tours are not available at this time.
Learn More About STEM:
- Upcoming Programs, Experiences and Events
- STEM Education On Campus Visits
- Student Job Shadows
- STEM Outreach in the Community
- Teacher and Parent Resources
- STEM Resource Library
- Faculty/Staff: Get Involved
- STEM Education Programs Home Page