In partnership with local businesses like Bluebird Diner, Timmy Flynn’s Red Pepper Deli & Grill, Bread Garden Market, Oasis-The Falafel Joint, Cookies & More, Molly's Cupcakes, and Coffee Masters, the Rooftop Café provides beverages, snacks, soups and sandwiches to patients, visitors and hospital staff in a comfortable lounge atmosphere.
Rooftop Terrace, the adjacent outdoor patio with great views, is open seasonally.
- Location: Colloton Pavilion (Elevator F, Level 8)
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Soup of the Day for April 27, 2015
- Creamy Roasted Chicken
- Beef Chili
- Tuscan Tomato
Soup choices are subject to change based on availability.
Members of our Volunteer Services program operate the Rooftop Café and Rooftop Terrace. Funds generated by the Rooftop Café and Rooftop Terrace support programs that benefit patients and their families at UI Hospitals and Clinics through Volunteer Services.
Volunteer Services Resources
- Become a Volunteer
- Resources for Current Volunteers
- Featured Programs
- Our Sponsored Businesses and Partnerships
- Volunteer Services Gift Cards
- Where Does the Money Go?
- Upcoming Events
- Volunteer Services' Document Library
UI Hospitals and Clinics
8025 JCP (Elevator F, Level 8)
200 Hawkins Drive
Iowa City, Iowa 52242