We are committed to providing an environment that promotes healing. That kind of environment is shaped by a rich dose of art exhibits and performances.
Project Art hopes to add to your experience at UI Hospitals and Clinics. Art can help revitalize and enrich the lives of our patients and visitors and can reduce the stress and anxiety often associated with health care settings.
- Hospital patients and family members can select works of art to be hung in their hospital rooms.
- Weekly arts performances are free for all to attend.
- Items from our permanent collection and from traveling exhibits can be viewed in hallways and galleries throughout the hospital.
- Through our Art Speak program, you can learn more about the art and the artist.
Project Art Information
- Current Exhibits on Display
- How to Become an Exhibitor
- 35th Annual Staff Art Show
- Tours of Our Collection
- Items from Our Permanent Collection
- Performing Arts Calendar
- The Art Cart
- Art in State Buildings Program
- Art Requests
- Art Speak: Let's Talk about Art
- Contributions/Donations to Our Collection
- Staff Directory
Contact InformationAdrienne Drapkin, Director
UI Hospitals and Clinics
200 Hawkins Drive
Iowa City, IA 52242