Plastic and cosmetic surgery that enhances your aesthetic features to suit your lifestyle and personality.
Everyone wants a great smile! Today's cosmetic dentists have a wide array of procedures and products available to help you have one!
- Dental bonding
- Procedure in which a dentist applies a tooth-colored resin material and cures it with visible, blue light. This ultimately "bonds" the material to the tooth to restore chipped or broken teeth, fill in gaps and reshape or recolor your smile.
- Dental implants
- Implants improve appearance by replacing missing teeth. In recent years, they have become an increasingly popular alternative to dental bridges.
- Dental bridges
- Bridges the gap created by one or more missing teeth. Bridges help maintain the shape of your face, as well as alleviating the stress in your bite by replacing missing teeth.
- Enamel shaping
- Involves modifying teeth to improve their appearance by removing or contouring enamel. The process, which often is combined with bonding, usually is quick and comfortable and the results can be seen immediately.
- Tooth whitening
- Also called bleaching. Brightens teeth that are discolored or stained. Bleaching may be done completely in the dental office or the dentist may dispense a system for you to use at home.
- Thin custom-made shells designed to cover the front side of teeth. Made of tooth-colored materials, veneers are used to treat spaces between teeth and teeth that are chipped or worn, permanently stained, poorly shaped or slightly crooked.