Plastic and cosmetic surgery that enhances your aesthetic features to suit your lifestyle and personality.
Pregnancy, breastfeeding, weight gain and loss, and aging all affect the appearance of a woman's breasts. Our doctors work with you to explore your options, determine what's right for you and then achieve it. Learn more about cosmetic breast surgery.
- Breast augmentation (augmentation mammoplasty)
- Uses implants to create fuller breasts or to restore breast volume after weight reduction or pregnancy. Visit UI Health Care website for more information about breast augmentation. View Demo Silicone Implants Demo Saline Implants Demo
- Breast lift (mastopexy)
- Raises and firms the breast by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue. Visit UI Health Care website for more information about breast lifts. View Demo
- Breast reduction (reduction mammoplasty)
- Removes excess breast fat, glandular tissue, and skin to achieve a breast size in proportion with your body and to alleviate the discomfort associated with overly large breasts. Visit UI Health Care website for more information about breast reductions. View Demo