"My professional interests involve translational research to develop rational therapies for patients with inherited peripheral neuropathies and related neurodegenerative diseases."
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease
- Genetic peripheral neuropathies
- Neuromuscular disease
Education and Training
MD, Albany Medical College, Albany, NY
Neurology, Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, NY
- Clinical Neuroscience, Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, NY
- Neuroimmunology, Muscular Dystrophy Association
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- America's Best Doctors: 2013
We welcome your feedback! Please help us improve your experience on our website by completing a brief survey.