Suemoy Wallace, MD
- Acute care surgery (minimally invasive)
- Critical Care
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Biliary disease
- Emergency surgery
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Small and large bowel disease
- Spleen issues
- Skin and soft tissue
- Surgical Critical Care, University of Connecticut, Hartford, Conn.
- Acute Care Surgery, Wake Forest University, Winston–Salem, N.C.
- Surgery, St. John Hospital and Medical Center, Detroit, Mich.
- MD, St. George’s University School of Medicine, Grenada
- American Board of Surgery
- Clinical Assistant Professor