"I worry about patients with disabilities who cannot talk. I believe too often we think they are simply having problem behaviors when they are trying to tell us they do not feel good."
- Autism (Pediatric)
- Behavioral pediatrics (Pediatric)
- Connective tissue disorders (Pediatric)
- Developmental disabilities (Pediatric)
- General Genetics (Pediatric)
Education and Training
- BA, Augustana College, Sioux Falls, SD
- MA, University of Iowa College of Nursing, Iowa City, IA
- PhD, University of Iowa College of Education, Iowa City, IA
We welcome your feedback! Please help us improve your experience on our website by completing a brief survey.