"I am often the first physician that a woman with a new diagnosis of breast cancer meets. I feel that my role is to serve as her guide and her advocate, as well as her surgeon."
Education and Training
- MD, New York University School of Medicine
- PhD, University of Kentucky
- MBA, Else School of Management, Millsaps College
Surgery, New York University Medical Center, NY, NY
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Surgery - Surgical Critical Care
- America's Best Doctors: 2013
- U.S. News and World Report: 2012
We welcome your feedback! Please help us improve your experience on our website by completing a brief survey.