Sonia Sugg, MD
Clinical Professor, Medical Director of the Breast Health Center, Co-Leader of the Breast MOG, Surgery (view Academic Profile)
"I love the technical aspects of performing surgery, but the most satisfying aspect of being a surgeon is the privilege of being there for my patients during a difficult time in their lives."
- Breast Surgery
- Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy
- Minimally Invasive Parathyroidectomy
- Pancreatectomy for Gastrinomas, Insulinomas, and other functioning neuroendocrine tumors of the pancreas
Education and Training
MD, University of California at Los Angeles
Surgery, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, MI
- Endocrine Surgery, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Surgical Oncology, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD
- American Board of Surgery, Diplomat
We welcome your feedback! Please help us improve your experience on our website by completing a brief survey.