Where to go for Work Related Illness Injury

UI HealthWorks North Liberty is the designated occupational health clinic for evaluation and treatment of injured employees. If you are a University of Iowa faculty or staff member and you have an injury or illness caused by your work, you should notify your supervisor and fill out the workers compensation First Report of Injury form. The reporting process and mechanism for accessing medical care following an injury is documented on the UI Benefits website.

Persons who have a life threatening injury should be transported to the Emergency Department.

Helpful Links

University Employee Health Clinic (UEHC) Resources

Release of Information Forms:

Contact Information

University Employee Health Clinic
University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
Room 1097-1 Boyd Tower
200 Hawkins Drive
Iowa City, Iowa 52242
Phone: 319-356-3631
Fax: 319-384-9697