The University Employee Health Clinic (UEHC) serves all University of Iowa employees and provides a variety of prevention and treatment services. Your supervisor and Human Resource personnel will assign the appropriate screenings for you based on your workplace assignment and duties.
UEHC services include:
- New employee health screenings
- Audiometry testing
- Tuberculosis screening
- Pulmonary function screenings
- Influenza vaccinations
- Animal exposure screenings
- Reproductive hazards counseling
- Evaluation for work related exposures to environmental hazards, infectious agents, and blood-borne pathogens
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Blood pressure checks may be done without an appointment.
- Off-site visits for groups of employees may be arranged by calling 319-356-3631.
- If your blood pressure is too high or having problems related to your blood pressure or medications, you will be directed to contact your personal Primary Care Provider (PCP).
University Employee Health Clinic (UEHC) Resources
- Location, Directions, and Hours
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- UI Health Care and UI Hospitals and Clinics Employee and Volunteer Information
- UEHC Home
Release of Information Forms:
Contact InformationUniversity Employee Health Clinic
University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
Room 1097-1 Boyd Tower
200 Hawkins Drive
Iowa City, Iowa 52242