The University Employee Health Clinic (UEHC) serves all University of Iowa employees and provides a variety of prevention and treatment services. Your supervisor and Human Resource personnel will assign the appropriate screenings for you based on your workplace assignment and duties.
UEHC services include:
- New employee health screenings
- Audiometry testing
- Tuberculosis screening
- Pulmonary function screenings
- Influenza vaccinations
- Animal exposure screenings
- Reproductive hazards counseling
- Evaluation for work related exposures to environmental hazards, infectious agents, and blood-borne pathogens
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Blood pressure checks may be done without an appointment.
- Off-site visits for groups of employees may be arranged by calling 319-356-3631.
- If your blood pressure is too high or having problems related to your blood pressure or medications, you will be directed to contact your personal Primary Care Provider (PCP).