University of Iowa Health Care Human Resources serves the employment-related needs of UI Hospitals and Clinics and UI Carver College of Medicine staff members. Whether your passion is clinical, research, academics, business or the trades, we can help you find your place at UI Health Care.
We are committed to creating and maintaining a diverse work environment where staff members can use their skills, talents, and abilities to deliver high quality health care and service to patients, staff, and visitors.
At UI Health Care, we offer:
- Positive work environment
- Competitive financial rewards and benefits
- Work and home life balance
- Continued employee training and development
Human Resources for...
- I.D. Badge Hours (C110 GH)
- Consent to Obtain Information
- Job Seekers
- Nominate an Outstanding Employee: Making a Difference
Contact UsHealth Care Human Resources
UI Hospitals and Clinics
C109 General Hospital (Level 1)
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.