Nurses at UI Hospitals and Clinics are internationally known for application-focused evidence-based practice at the point of care. Click here to view your shopping cart.
In October 2014, the American Nurses Credentialing Center awarded the 2014 Magnet Prize®, sponsored by Cerner to the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics for its innovation in the "Iowa Model of Evidence-Based Practice to Promote Quality Care."
- National Evidence-Based Practice Conference
- Advanced Practice Institute: Promoting Adoption of Evidence-Based Practice
- EBP to Go®: Accelerating Evidence-Based Practice
- Wellness DVD: WellMe in
- Introductory Evidence-Based Practice Online CEU Course
- Evidence-Based Practice Building Blocks: Comprehensive Strategies, Tools and Tips (Implementation Guidebook)
- Evidence-Based Practice Staff Nurse Internship Program
- The Iowa Model of Evidence-Based Practice
- Evidence-Based Practice Implementation Guide
- Evidence-Based Practice Self-Efficacy Scale
- Dissemination of Nursing Knowledge: Tips and Resources
- Nursing Evidence-Based Practice Survey©
- Click here for Resource Catalogue
Areas of research expertise currently focus on investigating behavioral strategies that promote health, prevent disease, and improve patient and family outcomes.
Contact UsUniversity of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
Nursing Services and Patient Care
200 Hawkins Drive, T100 GH
Iowa City, IA 52242