Nurses at UI Hospitals and Clinics are internationally known for application-focused evidence-based practice at the point of care. Click here to view your shopping cart.
In October 2014, the American Nurses Credentialing Center awarded the 2014 Magnet Prize®, sponsored by Cerner to the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics for its innovation in the "Iowa Model of Evidence-Based Practice to Promote Quality Care."
- National Evidence-Based Practice Conference
- Advanced Practice Institute: Promoting Adoption of Evidence-Based Practice
- EBP to Go®: Accelerating Evidence-Based Practice
- Wellness DVD: WellMe in 3®
- Introductory Evidence-Based Practice Online CEU Course
- Evidence-Based Practice Building Blocks: Comprehensive Strategies, Tools and Tips (Implementation Guidebook)
- Evidence-Based Practice Staff Nurse Internship Program©
- Now Available: 2015 The Iowa Model Revised: Evidence-Based Practice to Promote Excellence in Health Care©
- Evidence-Based Practice Implementation Guide©
- Evidence-Based Practice Self-Efficacy Scale
- Dissemination of Nursing Knowledge: Tips and Resources
- Nursing Evidence-Based Practice Survey
- Click here for Resource Catalogue
Areas of research expertise currently focus on investigating behavioral strategies that promote health, prevent disease, and improve patient and family outcomes.