- Dance Marathon 2012
- January 17, 2012 - KGAN - University of Iowa students discuss their commitment to Dance Marathon, proceeds benefit children battling pediatric cancer at UI Children’s Hospital.
- Ongoing UI Study Suggests Red Blood Cells May Be Inherited
- January 20 - The Daily Iowan - A group of University of Iowa researchers hopes to help increase the shelf life of blood.
- January 19 - IowaStateDaily.com - Approximately 1,500 people are signed up to attend this year's "15 Hours, 15 Years, Kickin' It for the Kids" Iowa State Dance Marathon event.
- Nurse Practitioner Brings Fun to the Hospital
- February 1 - The Daily Iowan - Mary Schlapkohl has a knack for working with children at UI Children's Hospital.
We welcome your feedback! Please help us improve your experience on our website by completing a brief survey.