- UNI Dance Marathon Raises Over $100,000
- March 3 - Des Moines Register - The second annual UNI Dance Marathon raised $101,397.02 for UI Children's Hospital, far surpassing their goal of $66,000, which was set at $10,000 more than they raised last year.
- Match Day: 137 Med Students Learn Their Fate
- March 15 - Press-Citizen - UI Carver College of Medicine's annual Match Day includes a ceremony in which students learn where they’ll serve their residencies, training that’s required before any medical school graduate officially can become a doctor.
- Composting Option Coming for University of Iowa Hospitals Cafeteria Diners
- March 21 - Cedar Rapids Gazette - Starting March 28, UI Hospitals and Clinics will provide compost bins in each dining area so employees and visitors can sort out leftover food, carry-out containers, paper sacks, straws, silverware, coffees cups and other items for composting.
We welcome your feedback! Please help us improve your experience on our website by completing a brief survey.