Men's Health Assessment Sources
Members of the University of Iowa Men’s Health Clinic acknowledge the following sources that were consulted in the development of the Iowa Men’s Health Questionnaire.
- The Framingham Heart Study, a project of the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute and Boston University: framinghamheartstudy.org
- Self-Rating Depression Scale in an Outpatient Clinic by William W.K. Zung et al, Archives of General Psychiatry. 1965;13(6):508-515
- Sleep Apnea
- STOP Questionnaire: a Tool to Screen Patients for Obstructive Sleep Apnea. Chung F, Yegneswaran B, Liao P, Chung SA, Vairavanathan S, Islam S, Khajehdehi A, Shapiro CM. Anesthesiology 2008; 108:812-21
- Mohamed O, Freundlich RE, Dakik HK, et al. The quantitative ADAM questionnaire: a new tool in quantifying the severity of hypogonadism. Int J Impot Res. Jan-Feb 2010;22(1):20-24.
- Rosen RC, Cappelleri JC, Smith MD, Lipsky J, Pena BM. Development and evaluation of an abridged, 5-item version of the International Index of Erectile Function (IIEF-5) as a diagnostic tool for erectile dysfunction. Int J Impot Res. Dec 1999;11(6):319-326.
- Crawford ED, O’Donnell CI, Barqawi AB, et al. Validation of the modified American Urological Association symptom score. J Urol. Sep 2011;186(3):945-948.