Ear, Nose and Throat Health
- Tinnitus Treatment Options
- There are several treatments that can help people cope with their tinnitus, including counseling, sound therapy, hearing aids, psychological therapy, and medications.
- Tinnitus Terms
- A glossary of terms important for understanding tinnitus.
- Tinnitus Recommendations
- A list of general recommendations for people living with tinnitus.
- Otitis Externa: Get Rid of Swimmer's Ear
- Otitis externa, the clinical term for swimmer's ear, is an inflammation of the canal joining the eardrum to the external ear.
- Vertigo: Frequently Asked Questions
- The precise definition of vertigo is an illusion of motion. But in common parlance, it refers not just to illusions of motions but chronic or intermittent sensation of loss of balance.
- Ear, Nose, and Throat Health
- Otitis Externa: Get Rid of Swimmer's Ear Tinnitus Recommendations Tinnitus Terms Tinnitus Treatment Options Vertigo: Frequently Asked Questions
We welcome your feedback! Please help us improve your experience on our website by completing a brief survey.