- Request AirCare - AirCare can be arranged at 800-272-6440.
- Activation Criteria - A list of situations that suggest the use of AirCare for transport.
- Patient Information - Information AirCare will need in order to transport a patient from a hospital or from an emergency situation.
- Flight Reponse Times - A map of AirCare's response times from Iowa City and from Waterloo.
- Logistics and Safety - Specific instructions on landing zone selection and safety, communication tips, and flight restrictions.
A number of ground safety classes and educational events are available to suit your needs.
Our Emergency Medical Services Learning Resources Center offers certification courses and refresher training.
Downloadable pocket guides cover several important protocols for transporting trauma patients.