Get Insured Iowa
If you still need health insurance, we can help.
Join us for an insurance enrollment fair where our experts can explain your options and help you find a plan that is right for you.
- Saturday, February 1
- 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Iowa City Public Library, Meeting Room B
To attend, please call the UI Health Care Enrollment Center at 319-356-2208 or toll-free at 855-844-8442.
Bring the following four things with you if you want to enroll:
- Your social security number or document numbers for legal immigrants
- Employer or income information for every member of your household who needs insurance. For example, pay stubs or W-2 forms.
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance plans covering members of your household.
- A completed employer coverage form. This form is available on www.uihealthcare.gov (please call if you don’t have internet access).
For more information on Iowa Health Insurance, please visit our Health Care Reform page.