The Clinical Staff Office provides a number of credentialing services for health care providers who practice at UI Hospitals and Clinics and UI Children's Hospital.
It meets the standards for verification services of the National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA).
The office provides services assuring physician licensure, certification of physician education and training, history of malpractice claims, work history, and any practice sanctions issued by medical boards or government programs.
Clinical Staff Office Resources
- About Us
- Credentialing Verification Organization
- Hospital Privilege Verification
- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Certification
- Other Forms and Related Links
- Our Staff
- Privileging and Credentialing Application Materials
Contact InformationClinical Staff Office
C123 GH 200 Hawkins Drive
Iowa City IA 52242-1009
Main Phone: 319-384-9294