Asthma Research Study
Do you, or does your child, have asthma?
You or your child may qualify if they:
• Are 12 years of age or older
• Have had asthma for at least one year
• Are receiving asthma treatment
• Have had asthma bad enough to see a doctor in the last 12 months
There are other study requirements that will determine whether individuals may participate in this clinical research study.
• There is no placebo (inactive substance, sometimes referred to as a sugar pill) in this clinical research study.
• There will be no blood draws (no needles) during this clinical research study.
• Qualified study participants will receive asthma medication and study related medical care for their asthma
To see if you qualify, call:
Kim Sprenger @ 319-353-8862 or email@example.com