Showing newest first. Show oldest first.
Or order by title
- Phase I/II Study Epigenetic Modification of Chemosensitivity and Apoptosis in Metastatic Melanoma: Treatment of a Resistant Disease Using Decitabine...
- A Randomized Phase III Study of Neo-Adjuvant Docetaxel and Androgen Deprivation Prior to Radical Prostatectomy Versus Immediate Radical Prostatectomy in Patients with High-Risk, Clinically Localized P…
- A Randomized Phase III Trial of Maintenance Chemotherapy Comparing 12 Monthly Cycles of Single Agent Paclitaxel or CT-2103 (IND #70177), versus no Treatment until Documented Relapse in Women with Adva…
- Assessment of novel molecular markers in acute myeloid leukemia
- A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Institutional, Phase II.5 Study of AZD0530, a Selective Src Kinase Inhibitor, In Patients with Recurrent Osteosarcoma Localized to the Lung (10)…
- A Phase II Pilot Trial of Bortezomib (PS-341, Velcade®, IND# 58,443) in Combination with Intensive Re-Induction Therapy for Children with Relapsed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) and Lymphoblastic…
- Rare and Cutaneous Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Registry
- RTOG 0920: A Phase III Study of postoperative radiation therapy (IMRT) +/- cetuximab for locally advanced resected head and neck cancer
Mark C. Smith
- Randomized Phase III Clinical Trial of Adjuvant Radiation versus Chemoradiation in Intermediate Risk, Stage I/IIA Cervical Cancer Treated with...
- A Phase III Prospective Randomized Trial Comparing Laparoscopic-assisted Resection Versus Open Resection for Rectal Cancer
- Treatment of Children with All Stages of Hepatoblastoma
- Study to Test the Drug EGEN-001 in Patients with Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer that has Re-Grown or not Responded
- Study for Women with Node-Positive or High Risk Node Negative HER2-Low Invasive Breast Cancer
- Inflammation versus Tumor: Methods to Improve Accuracy of Post-Radiotherapy PET scans in Head and Neck Cancer Patients
- Autism Research Registry
- Study to Test the Safety, Dose, and Effectiveness of ABT-888
- Effects of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) on Mucositis Pain and Function (40)
- A Study Evaluating Limited Target Volume Boost Irradiation and Reduced Dose Craniospinal Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy in Children with ...
- Clinical Trial Readiness for the Dystroglycanopathies
Katherine D. Mathews
- Brain Connectivity in Adolescents
Beng Choon Ho
We welcome your feedback! Please help us improve your experience on our website by completing a brief survey.