Showing newest first. Show oldest first.
Or order by title
- A Phase 1, open-label, multi-center, dose escalation study of the safety, tolerability, pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic properties of...
- A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Pomalidomide, Bortezomib and Low-Dose Dexamethasone Versus Bortezomib and Low-Dose Dexamethasone in Subjects…
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial Investigating the Effect of Vandetanib on Cellular Markers of Proliferation and Apoptosis in Invasive Breast Cancer
- Phase 1b, Open-label, Multicenter Study of Urelumab (BMS-663513) in Combination with Rituximab in Subjects with Relapsed/Refractory B-Cell Malignancies
- A phase II randomized, multicenter study of treatment-free remission in chronic myeloid leukemia in chronic phase (CML-CP) patients who achieve and sustain MR4.5 after switching to nilotinib
- A Phase III, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo- Controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MK-0431A (A Fixed-Dose Combination Tablet of Sitagliptin and Metformin) in…
- A Randomized Phase II Study Comparing Two Different Conditioning Regimens Prior to Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation (HCT) for Children with Juvenile Myelomonocytic Leukemia (JMML)
- SynCardia Freedom Driver System Study
- Study to Demonstrate Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- A phase III, multicenter, randomized, open-label study of oral LDK378 versus standard chemotherapy in adult patients with ALK-rearranged (ALK-positive) advanced non-small cell lung cancer who have bee…
Taher Abu Hejleh
- A Phase II/III Randomized Trial of Two Doses of MK-3475 (SCH900475) versus Docetaxel in Previously Treated Subjects with Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Taher Abu Hejleh
- A Randomized, Open-label, Phase 3 Trial of A+AVD Versus ABVD as Frontline Therapy in Patients With Advanced Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Phase 2 study of the mTOR inhibitor everolimus in combination with bevacizumab in patients with spor(1)
- Randomized Phase II Study of AB (Abraxane, Bevacizumab) versus Ipilimumab for 1st Line Therapy of Unresectable Stage IV Metastatic Malignant...
- Association Between Exercise and Centrally-Mediated Pain Perception
- Prophylactic Antibiotic Regimens in Tumor Surgery (PARITY): A Multi-Center Randomized Controlled Study Comparing Alternative Antibiotic Regimens in Patients...
Benjamin Miller MD
- Phase III trial of enzalutamide (NSC # 766085) versus enzalutamide, abiraterone and prednisone for c(1)
- Comparator Study of 68Ga-DOTATOC PET/CT with Octreoscan + high-resolution, contrast-enhanced CT for diagnosis and staging in neuroendocrine tumors and other somatostatin receptor positive tumors
M. Sue O
- Single Autologous Transplant Followed by Consolidation and Maintenance for Participants Diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma or a Related Plasma Cell Malignancy
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study of Denosumab Compared With Zoledronic Acid (Zometa®) in the Treatment of Bone Disease in Subjects with Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma
We welcome your feedback! Please help us improve your experience on our website by completing a brief survey.