Showing newest first. Show oldest first.
Or order by title
- A Randomized, Open-label, Phase 3 Trial of A+AVD Versus ABVD as Frontline Therapy in Patients With Advanced Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Phase 2 study of the mTOR inhibitor everolimus in combination with bevacizumab in patients with spor(1)
- Randomized Phase II Study of AB (Abraxane, Bevacizumab) versus Ipilimumab for 1st Line Therapy of Unresectable Stage IV Metastatic Malignant...
- Association Between Exercise and Centrally-Mediated Pain Perception
- Prophylactic Antibiotic Regimens in Tumor Surgery (PARITY): A Multi-Center Randomized Controlled Study Comparing Alternative Antibiotic Regimens in Patients...
Benjamin Miller MD
- Phase III trial of enzalutamide (NSC # 766085) versus enzalutamide, abiraterone and prednisone for c(1)
- Comparator Study of 68Ga-DOTATOC PET/CT with Octreoscan + high-resolution, contrast-enhanced CT for diagnosis and staging in neuroendocrine tumors and other somatostatin receptor positive tumors
M. Sue O
- Single Autologous Transplant Followed by Consolidation and Maintenance for Participants Diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma or a Related Plasma Cell Malignancy
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study of Denosumab Compared With Zoledronic Acid (Zometa®) in the Treatment of Bone Disease in Subjects with Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma
- Collection of Peripheral Blood Stem Cells Following Stimulation with Filgrastim: A study by the National Marrow Donor Program
- A research Database for Allogeneic Unrelated Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
- Molecular Markers of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- A Children
- Consent to Participate in the Neuroendocrine Tumor Registry
- Renal Tumors Classification, Biology and Banking Study (AREN03B2); 0/30
- A Phase III Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial of Carboplatin and Paclitaxel Alone or in Combination with Bevacizumab (NSC #704865, IND #7921) Followed by Bevacizumab and Secondary Cytoreductive Sur…
- Genetic Epidemiology of B-cell Lymphoproliferative Disorders; SPORE
- A Randomized Trial of Pelvic Irradiation with or without Concurrent Weekly Cisplatin in Patients with Pelvic-Only Recurrence of Carcinoma of the Uterine Corpus
- Phase I/II Study Epigenetic Modification of Chemosensitivity and Apoptosis in Metastatic Melanoma: Treatment of a Resistant Disease Using Decitabine...
- A Randomized Phase III Study of Neo-Adjuvant Docetaxel and Androgen Deprivation Prior to Radical Prostatectomy Versus Immediate Radical Prostatectomy in Patients with High-Risk, Clinically Localized P…
We welcome your feedback! Please help us improve your experience on our website by completing a brief survey.