Showing newest first. Show oldest first.
Or order by title
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Quality Enhancement Research Initiative Extension Program (PAH QuERI Ext)
- Safety Study of Ambrisentan in Subjects With Pulmonary Hypertension
- A Phase I Trial of a Ketogenic Diet with Concurrent Chemoradiation for Pancreatic Cancer
- Classification of Newly Diagnosed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
- A Phase I Trial of a Ketogenic Diet with Concurrent Chemoradiation for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- A Phase 3, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter, Double-blind Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Telotristat Etiprate (LX1606) in Patients with Carcinoid Syndrome Refr…
- Open-Label, Randomized, Multi-Center Study Comparing the Sequence of High Dose Aldesleukin (Interleukin-2) and Ipilimumab (Yervoy®) in Patients...
- Study to Compare Cancer Treating Drugs
- Molecular Pathways in Cardiovascular Disease
- A Randomized Phase II/III Study of Paclitaxel/Carboplatin/Metformin (NSC#91485) Versus Paclitaxel/Carboplatin/Placebo as Initial Therapy for Measurable Stage III or IVA, Stage IVB, or Recurrent Endome…
- Randomized Controlled Study Comparing AEZS-108 with Doxorubicin as Second Line Therapy for Locally Advanced, Recurrent or Metastatic Endometrial Cancer
- A Phase III, Randomised, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Multicentre Study of Olaparib Maintenance Monotherapy in Patients with BRCA Mutated Advanced (FIGO Stage III-IV) Ovarian Cancer following Fir…
- Interactionality of State-Trait Music Preference, Individual Variability, and Music Characteristics as a Multi-Axis Paradigm for Context...
- A Phase III Trial of Adjuvant Chemotherapy Following Chemoradiation as Primary Treatment for Locally Advanced Cervical Cancer Compared to Chemoradiation Alone: THE OUTBACK TRIAL
- A Randomized Phase II Study of Temozolomide or Temozolomide and Capecitabine in Patients with Advanced Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors
- A Randomized, Open-label, Phase II, Multi-center Trial of Gemcitabine (G) with Pazopanib (P) or Gemcitabine (G) with Docetaxel (T) in Previously Treated Subjects with Advanced Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- A Multicenter Open-Label, Randomized Phase 1b/2, Study of the Bruton
- RTOG 1008: A randomized phase II study of adjuvant concurrent radiation and chemotherapy versus radiation alone in resected high-risk malignant salivary gland tumors
Mark C. Smith
- Treatment of Patients with Newly Diagnosed Standard Risk B-Precursor Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
- Study to Investigate Ulcerative Colitis
We welcome your feedback! Please help us improve your experience on our website by completing a brief survey.