Showing newest first. Show oldest first.
Or order by title
- A Phase II Randomized, Partially-Blinded, Controlled Trial in Healthy Adults Aged 65 Years and Older...
- A Multi-center Phase II Trial Randomizing Novel Approaches for Graft-versus-Host Disease Prevention Compared to Contemporary Controls
- Phase 3 Study Comparing Daratumumab, Lenalidomide, and Dexamethasone (DRd) vs Lenalidomide and Dexam(2)
- Phase 3 Study Comparing Daratumumab, Lenalidomide, and Dexamethasone (DRd) vs Lenalidomide and Dexam(1)
- Phase 3 Study Comparing Daratumumab, Lenalidomide, and Dexamethasone (DRd) vs Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone (Rd) in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study Comparing Oral MLN9708 Plus Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone Versus Placebo Plus Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone in Adult Patients With Newly Diagno…
- Impact of Donor Statin Use on GVHD after Unrelated Donor Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation
- A Follow-Up Study of Addictions and Co-Occurring Disorders
- Preterm Infant Run-In/Interim Study
- Cupid 2b: Enzyme Replacement Therapy for Advanced Heart Failure
- Phase II Study of Pazopanib in the Treatment of Surgically Unresectable or Metastatic Chondrosarcoma
- Targeting Inflammation to Treat Cardiovascular Aging in Humans
Gary L. Pierce
- Adolescent Brain Development - No History
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter, Phase 3 Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of CMX001 for the Prevention of Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection in…
- Expanded Access of Prochymal® (Ex-vivo Cultured Adult Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells) Infusion for the Treatment of Patients Who Have Failed to Respond to Steroid Treatment for Acute GVHD
- Neuropsychological, Social Emotional, and Behavioral Outcomes in Children with Cancer
- Interagency Registry of Mechanically Assisted Circulatory Support (INTERMACS)
- A Trial of Intensive Multi-Modality Therapy for Extra-Ocular Retinoblastoma
- A Multicenter, Open-Label Single-Arm Study of YONDELIS (trabectedin) for Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Soft Tissue Sarcoma Excluding Leiomyosarcoma and Liposarcoma Who Have Relapsed or…
- [F-18] Fluorothymidine PET/CT Imaging for Pelvic Cancers
We welcome your feedback! Please help us improve your experience on our website by completing a brief survey.