Showing newest first. Show oldest first.
Or order by title
- A Phase 3, Randomized, Open-Label Study of Nivolumab Combined with Ipilimumab Versus Sunitinib Monotherapy in Subjects with Previously Untreated, Advanced or Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Preoperative Assessment and Post-Operative Outcomes of Elderly Women with Gynecologic Cancers
- Quantitative Assessment of Minimal Detectable Disease in N0 and N1 Head and Neck Cancers
- A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Azacitidine with or without Birinapant with a Single Arm Open-Label Run-In Phase in Subjects with Higher Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome…
- Phase 2 Efficacy and Safety Study of Intravenous GPX-150, an Anthracycline Analog, in Patients with Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- A Randomized Controlled Phase 3 Study of Oral Pacritinib versus Best Available Therapy in Patients with Thrombocytopenia and Primary Myelofibrosis, Post-Polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis, or Post-Essent…
- Phase 1 / Comparative Randomized Phase II Trial of TRC105 + Bevacizumab vs Bevacizumab in Bevacizumab-Naive Patients with Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme
- A Phase 1, First-in-Human, Single-Dose, Open-label, Positron Emission Tomography(PET) Imaging Study of [68Ga]MLN6907 in Patients with Metastatic Colorectal Carcinoma
- An Open Label, Randomized (2:1) Phase IIb Study of Dasatinib Versus Imatinib in Patients With Chronic Phase Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Who Have Not Achieved an Optimal Response to 3 Months of Therapy Wi…
- A Phase II Double-Blinded, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of Docetaxel in Combination with 1-m(1)
- A Phase III Randomized Trial Investigating Bortezomib (NSC# 681239) on a Modified Augmented BFM (ABF(1)
- Interactionality of State-Trait Music Preference, Individual Variability, and Music Characteristics as a Multi-Axis Paradigm for Context-Specific Pain Perception and Management
- Phase I/II Study of the Concomitant Administration of Indoximod Plus Ipilimumab for Adult Patients with Metastatic Melanoma
- Modular Phase II Study to Link Targeted Therapy to Patients With Pathway Activated Tumors: Module 3 - MEK162 for Patients With RAS/RAF/MEK Activated Tumors
- A Randomised, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-controlled Multi-Centre Phase III Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Olaparib Versus Placebo as Adjuvant Treatment in Patients with Germline…
- Longitudinal Assessment of Ovarian Reserve in Adolescents with Lymphoma
- A Phase 3, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter, Double-blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Telotristat Etiprate (LX1606)...
- A Phase 1, First-in-Human, Single-Dose, Open-Label, Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Imaging Study of [68Ga]MLN6907 in Patients With...
- A Phase II Double-Blinded, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of Docetaxel in Combination with 1-methyl-D-tryptophan (indoximod) in Metastatic Breast Cancer
- A Phase III Randomized Trial Investigating Bortezomib (NSC# 681239) on a Modified Augmented BFM (ABFM) Backbone in Newly Diagnosed T-Lymphoblastic Leukemia (T-ALL) and T- Lymphoblastic Lymphoma (T-LLy…
We welcome your feedback! Please help us improve your experience on our website by completing a brief survey.