Showing newest first. Show oldest first.
Or order by title
- Study for Women with Node-Positive or High Risk Node Negative HER2-Low Invasive Breast Cancer
- Inflammation versus Tumor: Methods to Improve Accuracy of Post-Radiotherapy PET scans in Head and Neck Cancer Patients
- Autism Research Registry
- Study to Test the Safety, Dose, and Effectiveness of ABT-888
- Effects of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) on Mucositis Pain and Function (40)
- A Study Evaluating Limited Target Volume Boost Irradiation and Reduced Dose Craniospinal Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy in Children with ...
- Clinical Trial Readiness for the Dystroglycanopathies
Katherine D. Mathews
- Brain Connectivity in Adolescents
Beng Choon Ho
- Phase III Randomized Study of Sorafenib Plus Doxorubicin Versus Sorafenib in Patients With Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma (VAMC)
- Study Patients with Advanced or Metastatic Untreated Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Antimullerian Hormone Levels in Girls and Adolescents Receiving Gonadotoxic Cancer Therapies
- A multicenter, stratified, open, randomized, comparator-controlled, parallel-group phase III study comparing treatment with 177Lu-DOTA0-Tyr3-Octreotate to...
- Medamacs: The Medical Arm of Mechanical Circulatory Support
- A Phase II Evaluation of Ixabepilone (IND #59699, NSC #710428) in the Treatment of Recurrent or Persistent Carcinosarcoma of the Uterus
- Transfusion of Prematures (TOP) Trial
Edward F. Bell
- A Phase II Evaluation of SU11248 (Sunitinib Malate) (IND #74019, NSC #736511) in the Treatment of Persistent or Recurrent Clear Cell Ovarian Carcinoma
- A Phase III Randomized Trial for the Treatment of Newly Diagnosed Supratentorial PNET and High Risk Medulloblastoma in Children <36 Months Old With Intensive Induction Chemotherapy With Methotrexat…
- Cognitive and Psychiatric Functioning in Adults with Carcinoid Tumors
- Phase III trial of enzalutamide (NSC # 766085) versus enzalutamide, abiraterone and prednisone for castration resistant metastatic prostate cancer
- Randomized Phase II Study Comparing the MET inhibitor Cabozantinib to Temozolomide/Dacarbazine in Ocular Melanoma
We welcome your feedback! Please help us improve your experience on our website by completing a brief survey.