Showing newest first. Show oldest first.
Or order by title
- Neuropsychological, Social Emotional, and Behavioral Outcomes in Children with Cancer
- Interagency Registry of Mechanically Assisted Circulatory Support (INTERMACS)
- A Trial of Intensive Multi-Modality Therapy for Extra-Ocular Retinoblastoma
- A Multicenter, Open-Label Single-Arm Study of YONDELIS (trabectedin) for Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Soft Tissue Sarcoma ...
- [F-18] Fluorothymidine PET/CT Imaging for Pelvic Cancers
- A Study to Test the Effects of Riociguat in Patients With Pulmonary Hypertension Associated With Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction (LEPHT)
- High-Frequency OAEs and Ototoxicity
- SynCardia CardioWest TAH-t Postmarket Surveillance Study
- RTOG 1010: A phase III trial evaluating the addition of trastuzumab to trimodality treatment of HER2-overexpressing esophageal adenocarinoma
Mark C. Smith
- A randomized double-blinded phase III study comparing gemcitabine, cisplatin, and bevacizumab (IND #7921, NSC #704865) to gemcitabine, cisplatin, and placebo in patients with advanced transitional cel…
- A randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of LEE011 in combination with letrozole for the treatment of postmenopausal women with hormone receptor positive, HER2-negative, advanced breast can…
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Quality Enhancement Research Initiative Extension Program (PAH QuERI Ext)
- Safety Study of Ambrisentan in Subjects With Pulmonary Hypertension
- Classification of Newly Diagnosed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
- A Phase 3, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter, Double-blind Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Telotristat Etiprate (LX1606) in Patients with Carcinoid Syndrome Refr…
- Open-Label, Randomized, Multi-Center Study Comparing the Sequence of High Dose Aldesleukin (Interleukin-2) and Ipilimumab (Yervoy®) in Patients...
- Study to Compare Cancer Treating Drugs
- Molecular Pathways in Cardiovascular Disease
- A Randomized Phase II/III Study of Paclitaxel/Carboplatin/Metformin (NSC#91485) Versus Paclitaxel/Carboplatin/Placebo as Initial Therapy for Measurable Stage III or IVA, Stage IVB, or Recurrent Endome…
- Randomized Controlled Study Comparing AEZS-108 with Doxorubicin as Second Line Therapy for Locally Advanced, Recurrent or Metastatic Endometrial Cancer
We welcome your feedback! Please help us improve your experience on our website by completing a brief survey.