Showing newest first. Show oldest first.
Or order by title
- A Randomized Phase III Clinical Trial Evaluating Post-Mastectomy Chest Wall and Regional Nodal XRT and Post-Lumpectomy Regional Nodal XRT in Patients with Positive Axillary Nodes Before Neoadjuvant Ch…
- Central vs Peripheral Sensitization and the Role of Individual Difference in Acute Myalgia
Laura Frey Law
- In vitro PK studies in prostate cancer for aptamer development
- A Phase I Trial of High-Dose Ascorbate in Glioblastoma Multiforme
- A randomized phase II study of Azacitidine in combination with Lenalidomide (NSC-703812) vs Azacitidine alone vs Azacitidine in combination with Vorinostat (NSC-701852) for Higher-Risk Myelodysplastic…
- A Phase 2 Study of MLN8237 in Advanced / Metastatic Sarcoma
- A Comprehensive Approach to Improve Medication Adherence in Pediatric ALL
- A Phase II Evaluation of Dalantercept (NSC #757172, IND #116598), A Novel Soluble Recombinant Activin Receptor-Like Kinase 1 (ALK-1) Inhibitor Receptor-Fusion Protein, in the Treatment of Persistent o…
- A multi-center, open-label, single-arm, Phase 3b study of macitentan in patients with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension to psychometrically validate the...
- A Randomized Phase III Trial Evaluating Pathologic Complete Response Rates in Patients with Hormone Receptor-Positive, HER2-Positive, Large Operable and Locally Advanced Breast Cancer Treated w
- A Phase III, Multi-center, Open-label, Randomized, Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Oral LDE225 Versus Temozolomide in Patients With...
Sue O Dorsio
- Prospective Randomized Phase II Trial of Pazopanib (NSC #737754, IND 75648) Versus Placebo in Patients With Progressive Carcinoid Tumors
- PARACHUTE IV: Percutaneous Ventricular Restoration in Chronic Heart Failure due to Ischmic Heart Disease. A Pivotal Trial to Establish Efficacy and...
- Inflammation Inhibition for Microvascular and Autonomic Dysfunction in Obese Prediabetic Humans (INCITE)
Gary L. Pierce
- Investigational Vaccine for Melanoma
- A Phase 1b/II Trial of ALT-801 in Combination with Cisplatin and Gemcitabine in Muscle Invasive or Metastatic Urothelial Cancer
- Combination of Chemotherapy Drugs for Women with HER2-Negative Breast Cancer
- Effectiveness of the Drug BIBF 1120 in Treating Endometrial Cancer
- A Pilot Study of Longitudinal Communication Networks in Families at Risk of Colorectal Cancer
- Study Researching Head and Neck Cancer
We welcome your feedback! Please help us improve your experience on our website by completing a brief survey.