Showing newest first. Show oldest first.
Or order by title
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Quality Enhancement Research Initiative Extension Program (PAH QuERI Ext)
- Safety Study of Ambrisentan in Subjects With Pulmonary Hypertension
- Classification of Newly Diagnosed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
- A Phase 3, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter, Double-blind Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Telotristat Etiprate (LX1606) in Patients with Carcinoid Syndrome Refr…
- Open-Label, Randomized, Multi-Center Study Comparing the Sequence of High Dose Aldesleukin (Interleukin-2) and Ipilimumab (Yervoy®) in Patients...
- Study to Compare Cancer Treating Drugs
- Molecular Pathways in Cardiovascular Disease
- A Randomized Phase II/III Study of Paclitaxel/Carboplatin/Metformin (NSC#91485) Versus Paclitaxel/Carboplatin/Placebo as Initial Therapy for Measurable Stage III or IVA, Stage IVB, or Recurrent Endome…
- Randomized Controlled Study Comparing AEZS-108 with Doxorubicin as Second Line Therapy for Locally Advanced, Recurrent or Metastatic Endometrial Cancer
- A Phase III, Randomised, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Multicentre Study of Olaparib Maintenance Monotherapy in Patients with BRCA Mutated Advanced (FIGO Stage III-IV) Ovarian Cancer following Fir…
- Interactionality of State-Trait Music Preference, Individual Variability, and Music Characteristics as a Multi-Axis Paradigm for Context...
- A Phase III Trial of Adjuvant Chemotherapy Following Chemoradiation as Primary Treatment for Locally Advanced Cervical Cancer Compared to Chemoradiation Alone: THE OUTBACK TRIAL
- A Randomized Phase II Study of Temozolomide or Temozolomide and Capecitabine in Patients with Advanced Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors
- A Randomized, Open-label, Phase II, Multi-center Trial of Gemcitabine (G) with Pazopanib (P) or Gemcitabine (G) with Docetaxel (T) in Previously Treated Subjects with Advanced Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- A Multicenter Open-Label, Randomized Phase 1b/2, Study of the Bruton
- RTOG 1008: A randomized phase II study of adjuvant concurrent radiation and chemotherapy versus radiation alone in
Mark C. Smith
- Treatment of Patients with Newly Diagnosed Standard Risk B-Precursor Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
- Study to Investigate Ulcerative Colitis
- Study to Determine how Patients with Endometrial, Ovarian, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Carcinoid or Islet Cell Cancer Respond to Treatment
- Study to Establish Database that will Collect Clinical and Survey Data Outcomes of Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma
We welcome your feedback! Please help us improve your experience on our website by completing a brief survey.