Showing newest first. Show oldest first.
Or order by title
- Genetic Epidemiology of B-cell Lymphoproliferative Disorders; SPORE
- A Randomized Trial of Pelvic Irradiation with or without Concurrent Weekly Cisplatin in Patients with Pelvic-Only Recurrence of Carcinoma of the Uterine Corpus
- Phase I/II Study Epigenetic Modification of Chemosensitivity and Apoptosis in Metastatic Melanoma: Treatment of a Resistant Disease Using Decitabine...
- A Randomized Phase III Study of Neo-Adjuvant Docetaxel and Androgen Deprivation Prior to Radical Prostatectomy Versus Immediate Radical Prostatectomy in Patients with High-Risk, Clinically Localized P…
- A Randomized Phase III Trial of Maintenance Chemotherapy Comparing 12 Monthly Cycles of Single Agent Paclitaxel or CT-2103 (IND #70177), versus no Treatment until Documented Relapse in Women with Adva…
- Assessment of novel molecular markers in acute myeloid leukemia
- A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Institutional, Phase II.5 Study of AZD0530, a Selective Src Kinase Inhibitor, In Patients with Recurrent Osteosarcoma Localized to the Lung (10)…
- A Phase II Pilot Trial of Bortezomib (PS-341, Velcade®, IND# 58,443) in Combination with Intensive Re-Induction Therapy for Children with Relapsed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) and Lymphoblastic…
- Rare and Cutaneous Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Registry
- RTOG 0920: A Phase III Study of postoperative radiation therapy (IMRT) +/- cetuximab for locally advanced resected head and neck cancer
Mark C. Smith
- Randomized Phase III Clinical Trial of Adjuvant Radiation versus Chemoradiation in Intermediate Risk, Stage I/IIA Cervical Cancer Treated with...
- A Phase III Prospective Randomized Trial Comparing Laparoscopic-assisted Resection Versus Open Resection for Rectal Cancer
- Treatment of Children with All Stages of Hepatoblastoma
- Study to Test the Drug EGEN-001 in Patients with Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer that has Re-Grown or not Responded
- Study for Women with Node-Positive or High Risk Node Negative HER2-Low Invasive Breast Cancer
- Inflammation versus Tumor: Methods to Improve Accuracy of Post-Radiotherapy PET scans in Head and Neck Cancer Patients
- Autism Research Registry
- Study to Test the Safety, Dose, and Effectiveness of ABT-888
- Effects of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) on Mucositis Pain and Function (40)
- A Study Evaluating Limited Target Volume Boost Irradiation and Reduced Dose Craniospinal Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy in Children with ...
We welcome your feedback! Please help us improve your experience on our website by completing a brief survey.