Showing newest first. Show oldest first.
Or order by title
- A research Database for Allogeneic Unrelated Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
- Molecular Markers of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- A Children
- Consent to Participate in the Neuroendocrine Tumor Registry
- Renal Tumors Classification, Biology and Banking Study (AREN03B2); 0/30
- A Phase III Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial of Carboplatin and Paclitaxel Alone or in Combination with Bevacizumab (NSC #704865, IND #7921) Followed by Bevacizumab and Secondary Cytoreductive Sur…
- Genetic Epidemiology of B-cell Lymphoproliferative Disorders; SPORE
- A Randomized Trial of Pelvic Irradiation with or without Concurrent Weekly Cisplatin in Patients with Pelvic-Only Recurrence of Carcinoma of the Uterine Corpus
- Phase I/II Study Epigenetic Modification of Chemosensitivity and Apoptosis in Metastatic Melanoma: Treatment of a Resistant Disease Using Decitabine...
- A Randomized Phase III Study of Neo-Adjuvant Docetaxel and Androgen Deprivation Prior to Radical Prostatectomy Versus Immediate Radical Prostatectomy in Patients with High-Risk, Clinically Localized P…
- A Randomized Phase III Trial of Maintenance Chemotherapy Comparing 12 Monthly Cycles of Single Agent Paclitaxel or CT-2103 (IND #70177), versus no Treatment until Documented Relapse in Women with Adva…
- Assessment of novel molecular markers in acute myeloid leukemia
- A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Institutional, Phase II.5 Study of AZD0530, a Selective Src Kinase Inhibitor, In Patients with Recurrent Osteosarcoma Localized to the Lung (10)…
- A Phase II Pilot Trial of Bortezomib (PS-341, Velcade®, IND# 58,443) in Combination with Intensive Re-Induction Therapy for Children with Relapsed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) and Lymphoblastic…
- Rare and Cutaneous Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Registry
- RTOG 0920: A Phase III Study of postoperative radiation therapy (IMRT) +/- cetuximab for locally advanced resected head and neck cancer
Mark C. Smith
- Randomized Phase III Clinical Trial of Adjuvant Radiation versus Chemoradiation in Intermediate Risk, Stage I/IIA Cervical Cancer Treated with...
- A Phase III Prospective Randomized Trial Comparing Laparoscopic-assisted Resection Versus Open Resection for Rectal Cancer
- Treatment of Children with All Stages of Hepatoblastoma
- Study to Test the Drug EGEN-001 in Patients with Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer that has Re-Grown or not Responded
We welcome your feedback! Please help us improve your experience on our website by completing a brief survey.