Showing newest first. Show oldest first.
Or order by title
- Interactionality of State-Trait Music Preference, Individual Variability, and Music Characteristics as a Multi-Axis Paradigm for Context...
- A Phase III Trial of Adjuvant Chemotherapy Following Chemoradiation as Primary Treatment for Locally Advanced Cervical Cancer Compared to Chemoradiation Alone: THE OUTBACK TRIAL
- A Randomized Phase II Study of Temozolomide or Temozolomide and Capecitabine in Patients with Advanced Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors
- A Randomized, Open-label, Phase II, Multi-center Trial of Gemcitabine (G) with Pazopanib (P) or Gemcitabine (G) with Docetaxel (T) in Previously Treated Subjects with Advanced Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- A Multicenter Open-Label, Randomized Phase 1b/2, Study of the Bruton
- RTOG 1008: A randomized phase II study of adjuvant concurrent radiation and chemotherapy versus radiation alone in resected high-risk malignant salivary gland tumors
Mark C. Smith
- Treatment of Patients with Newly Diagnosed Standard Risk B-Precursor Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
- Study to Investigate Ulcerative Colitis
- Study to Determine how Patients with Endometrial, Ovarian, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Carcinoid or Islet Cell Cancer Respond to Treatment
- Study to Establish Database that will Collect Clinical and Survey Data Outcomes of Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Trial for Children Undergoing Chemotherapy for Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
- Biology Study of Transient Myeloproliferative Disorder (TMD) in Children with Down Syndrome
- Study of How Women Tolerate Chemotherapy
- Effectiveness pf Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Scan on Tumors
M. Sue O
- EVErolimus for Renal Cancer Ensuing Surgical Therapy, a Phase III Study
- Study for Patients with Esophageal or Gastroesophageal Cancer
Taher Abu Hejleh
- Anti-Cancer Activity of Alisertib in Patients with PTCL
- Cell Transplant Study for Multiple Myeloma, POEMS, or Multiple Myeloma with Amyloidosis
- Phase 1/2 Study Epigenetic Modification of BRAF-mutated Metastatic Melanoma: Treatment of a Resistant Disease Using Decitabine Combined with Vemurafenib
- A Phase 1, open-label, multi-center, dose escalation study of the safety, tolerability, pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic properties of...
We welcome your feedback! Please help us improve your experience on our website by completing a brief survey.