Holden Comprehensive Cancer Center is working to discover more about the origins, prevention, development and treatment of cancer. We are focused on translating research advances in the laboratory to advances in patient care. Clinical trials are an important step in that process. At any given time, Holden offers more than 300 active clinical trials. Each trial is carefully monitored and regulated to safeguard patient safety and privacy, and to ensure data integrity.
For information about how the Holden Comprehensive Cancer Center monitors and regulates clinical trials, click on the links below:
- Oncore: Searchable Clinical Trials Database
- Clinical Trials Support Core
- Protocol Development and Monitoring
- Protocol Review and Monitoring Committee (PRMC)
- PRMC Accrual Monitoring and Closure Policy
- PRMC Submission Guidelines
- Data and Safety Monitoring Committee (DSMC)
How to Find Cancer Clinical Trials
These online resources can assist you in finding and learning more about cancer-related clinical trials.
- Clinical trials at Holden Comprehensive Cancer Center
- State of Iowa Clinical Trials
- National Cancer Institute
- CenterWatch Blood and Marrow Cancers Clinical Trials
- CenterWatch Solid Tumor Clinical Trials
If you need assistance, the Cancer Information Service staff at the Holden Comprehensive Cancer Center will run a search for you. Their nationwide toll-free number is 1-800-237-1225.