What could you do with less pain?
September is Pain Awareness Month. Join us for a free, public seminar on pain management with UI Health Care faculty and staff.
Choose three presentations:
- What is a Pain Doctor and What Does He or She Do?, Foad Elahi, physician
- Managing Pain with Medication, Lee Kral, pharmacist
- Managing Pain with Music Therapy, Kim Hawkins, music therapist
- Coping with Chronic Pain, Valerie Keffala, pain psychologist
- Maintaining Your Daily Life with Chronic Pain, Nicholas Copper, physical therapist
No registration required. Refreshments, drawings for prizes, and information on managing pain.
Park in Ramp 4; parking rates apply.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa sponsored events please contact Lee Kral at 384-6593.
Download a poster or brochure about this event.