Request a Visit
Thank you for your interest in University of Iowa Health Care STEM Education Programs. Please request a visit by submitting our online registration form.
Consent forms are required and must be completed upon arrival on the health sciences campus by all who wish to participate in our educational experiences.
Please Keep in Mind:
- Groups are limited to no more than 20 students; groups of 10 or more students must have at least two adult chaperones. UI outreach education leaders and staff are not considered chaperones.
- All consent forms must be completed and submitted to UI Health Care staff upon arrival. Failure to submit consent forms by individual students may result in limited participation in the educational experiences.
- We strongly encourage that students are in at least 5th grade to participate.
- Educational experiences will be scheduled for no more than 3.5 hours.
- Educational experiences will be scheduled primarily Mondays through Thursdays. We have limited availability on Fridays.
- Students are strongly encouraged to ask questions and actively participate at all sites. It is helpful in preparing for the visit to have students write down 3-4 questions that they would like to ask during their visit.
- Visitors should wear proper attire, including comfortable walking shoes. Baseball hats, flip flips, ripped or torn jeans and clothing showing the mid-drift area are not allowed.
- Participants will not interact with patients or enter into patient areas as part of this program. No exceptions.