Dermatology procedures and skin care treatments for a more beautiful you.
Whatever your goals are, our multidisciplinary team works with you to develop a path to achieve them using the most appropriate surgical and non-surgical procedures.
- Chemical peel (Micro peel)
- Also called chemexfoliation or derma peeling, is one of the least invasive ways to improve the appearance of your skin. Visit UI Health Care website for more information about chemical peels.
- Dermal fillers
- Injection that can plump thin lips, enhance shallow contours, soften facial creases, remove wrinkles, and improve the appearance of recessed scars.
- Restylane® is an FDA-approved, long-lasting gel, similar to one of the body's own natural substances (hyaluronic acid). This makes it a safe way to restore volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles. Restylane® is also an excellent way to improve the appearance of the lips. After the age of 25, the body slows down production of hyaluronic acid, leading to facial lines, folds and wrinkles.
- The treatment takes approximately 15 minutes in an office setting and the results are immediate. The effects typically last six months.
- Radiesse® is an FDA-approved filler that gives your face a natural, refreshed look without the fine lines and wrinkles that can come with age.
- Radiesse® is made of very tiny, calcium-based microspheres suspended in a clear gel. Your body naturally produces collagen between the microspheres which contributes to Radiesse's® long term effects. These microspheres stimulate the growth of your own collagen and over time rebuilds your skin's foundation, giving you a natural, relaxed look.
- Studies have shown that a single Radiesse® treatment can last a year or longer. Radiesse® is used to fill deep wrinkles and lines and for non-surgical facial contouring. Unlike collagen, no skin testing is required and allergic reactions are uncommon.
- Results are visible immediately following the treatment in an office setting. Radiesse® contains no animal products, is very compatible with the body, and lasts much longer than most other fillers.
- Facial rejuvenation
- Often used to improve the look of facial skin left scarred by accidents or previous surgery, or to smooth out fine facial wrinkles, such as those around the mouth. It is also sometimes used to remove the pre-cancerous growths called keratoses. Commonly used to treat deep acne scars. Visit UI Health Care website for more information about facial rejuvenation.
- Fraxel skin rejuvenation
- Creates smoother, fresher, healthier, and younger-looking skin; improved tone, texture and pore size; and softens wrinkles and lines.
- Laser hair removal
- The normal amount of body hair for women varies. Most of the time, a woman only has fine hair, or peach fuzz, above the lips and on the chin, chest, abdomen, or back. If you have coarse, dark hairs in these areas, the condition is called hirsutism. Such hair growth is more typical of men. Visit UI Health Care website for more information about laser hair removal.
- Laser skin resurfacing
- Age, sun exposure and smoking can all accelerate damage of the skin. As the skin deteriorates, the collagen and elastin fibers loosen, leading to both coarse and fine wrinkles. Laser skin resurfacing reduces facial scars, wrinkles and blemishes. Visit UI Health Care website for more information about laser skin resurfacing.
- Spider vein treatment
- Spider veins and varicose veins affect approximately 80 million people in the US. Treatments for spider veins range from lifestyle changes to injections to laser treatment to surgery.
- Tattoo removal
- As tattooing has become more common, tattoo removal has also become more popular. Tattoo removal is a medical procedure and should only be done by a skilled dermatologist.
Here are some Before & After photos:
- Clarisonic Skincare System
- Cover Fx
- Elta sunscreen products
- Obagi Medica
- Skin Medica