Plastic and cosmetic surgery that enhances your aesthetic features to suit your lifestyle and personality.
Pregnancy, breastfeeding, weight gain and loss, and aging all affect the appearance of a woman's breasts. Our doctors work with you to explore your options, determine what's right for you and then achieve it. Learn more about cosmetic breast surgery.
- Breast augmentation (augmentation mammoplasty)
- Uses implants to create fuller breasts or to restore breast volume after weight reduction or pregnancy. Visit UI Health Care website for more information about breast augmentation.
- Breast lift (mastopexy)
- Raises and firms the breast by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue. Visit UI Health Care website for more information about breast lifts.
- Breast reduction (reduction mammoplasty)
- Removes excess breast fat, glandular tissue, and skin to achieve a breast size in proportion with your body and to alleviate the discomfort associated with overly large breasts. Visit UI Health Care website for more information about breast reductions.
- Male breast reduction