Plastic and cosmetic surgery that enhances your aesthetic features to suit your lifestyle and personality.
Our goal is to enhance your appearance by balancing your body, your lifestyle, and your personality. We work with you to define your expectations and develop a plan that will deliver realistic results. Procedures for the body provided by our Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Services specialists include:
- Arm lift (brachioplasty)
- Reshapes the under portion of the upper arm, from the underarm region to the elbow.
- Body contouring (after weight loss surgery)
- Improves the shape and tone of your underlying tissue that supports fat and skin, removes the excess sagging fat and skin.
- Body lift
- Improves the shape and tone of the underlying tissue that supports fat and skin, removes the excess sagging fat and skin caused in part by poor tissue elasticity.
- Laser hair removal
- The normal amount of body hair for women varies. Most of the time, a woman only has fine hair, or peach fuzz, above the lips and on the chin, chest, abdomen, or back. If you have coarse, dark hairs in these areas, the condition is called hirsutism. Such hair growth is more typical of men. Visit UI Health Care website for more information about laser hair removal.
- Liposuction (lipoplasty)
- Slims and reshapes specific areas of the body by removing excess fat deposits, improving body contours and proportion, and ultimately, enhancing self-image. Visit UI Health Care website for more information about liposuction.
- Spider vein treatment
- Spider veins and varicose veins affect approximately 80 million people in the US. Treatments for spider veins range from lifestyle changes to injections to laser treatment to surgery.
- Tattoo removal
- As tattooing has become more common, tattoo removal has also become more popular. Tattoo removal is a medical procedure and should only be done by a skilled dermatologist.
- Thigh lift
- Improves the contours of the thighs, may be performed in combination with liposuction and other body lifts.
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
- Removes excess fat and skin, and in most cases, restores weakened or separated muscles to create an abdominal profile that is smoother and firmer. Visit UI Health Care website for more information about tummy tucks.