Nasal and Sinus Conditions Clinic
Our staff provides comprehensive, team-oriented care for all nasal and sinus complaints, including:
- Nasal obstruction
- Sinonasal tumors
- Problems with the sense of smell
- Troublesome sinusitis
- Multidisciplinary care for patients with tumors of the nose or sinuses. The care team includes radiotherapists, medical oncologists and reconstructive surgeons.
- Detailed investigation prior to possible surgery for antibiotic-resistant sinus disease
- Isolation and medical treatment of the medical factors that predispose patients to sinusitis
- Same-day, on-site x-ray studies that allow for a prompt, thorough evaluation of a patient's condition
Request an Appointment
Location and Contact
Otolaryngology Clinic, 21291 Pomerantz Family Pavilion
Elevator L, Level 2
We welcome your feedback! Please help us improve your experience on our website by completing a brief survey.