Care at UI Hospitals and Clinics - Iowa River Landing
Patients seeking a convenient option for eye exams and treatment of vision problems are welcome at UI Health Care-Iowa River Landing.
Our Eye Care Clinic offers primary eye care and specialty eye care services including:
- Routine eye exams and primary eye care
- Laser vision correction and refractive surgery
- Laser, medical, and surgical care for conditions of the eye and surrounding structures
- Treatment for dry eyes and strabismus (misaligned eyes)
- Assessment and treatment of retinal conditions such as age-related macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy
- Cosmetic procedures involving the eye and eyelid
- On-site location for ordering and fitting prescription eyewear through UI Optical
Patients needing advanced care may be referred to our main eye clinic located in the Pomerantz Family Pavilion of the UI Hospitals and Clinics where additional subspecialty services and comprehensive eye care are available.
Convenient Eyewear Service
UI Optical offers designer frames as well as the newest technology in lens materials, designs, and treatments or coatings for adult and children's eyeglasses. Professional opticians with American Board of Opticianry certification are on staff to help with your eyewear needs.
No appointments are necessary at UI Optical, located on the second level of UI Hospitals and Clinics - Iowa River Landing. Hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
IRL - Physicians - Ophthalmology