- Cardiology (heart)
- Dermatology (skin, hair, and nails)
- Diabetes and Endocrinology Center (prevention and control of diabetes)
- Gastroenterology (digestive system)
- Internal Medicine (General)
- LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning)
- Ophthalmology (eye and vision)
- Orthopedics (bones and joints)
- Otolaryngology (ear, nose, and throat)
- Pediatrics (General)
- Surgery (breast, colorectal, general, and vascular)
- Urology (urinary system)
- Women's Health (lifetime care for women)
- Women's Wellness (mood and anxiety disorders related to childbirth)
About This Special Place
University of Iowa Health Care–Iowa River Landing offers the world-class, academic-level medicine you expect from UI Hospitals and Clinics in a convenient medical office building that makes visiting the doctor a pleasant experience.
- Meet our staff
- Take an online virtual tour of UI Health Care-Iowa River Landing
- Read about our state-of-the-art facility
Special Services On-site
Our pledge at UI Health Care–Iowa River Landing is that our patients will receive the best possible care in a friendly, compassionate, efficient way. Included in that care are a number of services you would expect. Amenities include free parking, a coffee shop, retail area, a children's play area, and nearby restaurants and shops.
We offer you the services you would expect, including:
- Anticoagulation Case Management Service
- Audiology Service
- Blood (Phlebotomy) Service
- Cardiac Rehabilitation (CHAMPS)
- Hearing Aid Center
- Pharmacotherapy Clinic
- Radiology Services
A Convenient Location
Located at the Coralville First Avenue interchange on Interstate 80, UI Health Care–Iowa River Landing offers patients a thoroughly modern building where everything has been carefully thought through from the patient’s perspective.
Done in a Day
In one day, at one convenient place, you can receive a series of thorough health screenings designed for women. Our Done in a Day program offers full-day and half-day options for busy women like you to receive important health screenings, tailored to your needs.
Location and Contact
105 East 9th Street
Coralville, Iowa 52241
Free ramp parking, next to the building
Hours That Fit Your Schedule
General Internal Medicine and General Pediatrics:
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. to noon