Our first-rate training programs will expose you to the widest range of patients and learning situations. Our community will provide a high quality of living.
- Our Facilities
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics and University of Iowa Children’s Hospital are part of the state’s only academic medical center and the region’s largest health care center.
- Our Rankings
- Several of our service areas are rated among the nation’s best for teaching, research, and patient care.
- Our City--Iowa City, Iowa
- Few cities can match our opportunities for living, learning, and recreation.
- Our pay and benefits make us a favorite choice among prospective residents.
What residents have said about why they chose our program:
- The residency program is well established and allows residents to tailor the residency to meet their needs and interests while still achieving the goals set forth for the residency year
- The wide variety of rotational opportunities offered is very impressive
- The high caliber group of preceptors who are well experienced, knowledgeable, and dedicated to their profession
- The opportunity for teaching experience, completion of a teaching certificate program and being affiliated with the University of Iowa College of Pharmacy is outstanding
- Pharmacy has an integral involvement as part of the multidisciplinary team
- The practice of pharmacy at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics is very progressive