Applications are web-based. Please complete the two applications below.
- SOCCA Application for Fellowship in Anesthesia Critical Care Medicine
- EM Track Anesthesia Critical Care Medicine Fellowship Application
In addition to the web-based applications, the following materials should be submitted to Deb Roush, program coordinator:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement (1 page)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (1 should be from your residency program director, and at least 1 should be from a critical care physician with whom you have rotated)
- An unmounted recent photograph (this can be submitted at the time of interview)
- Photocopy of USMLE scores
Successful applicants will be invited for an on-site interview.
These items can be submitted by e-mail, fax, or US Mail to the contact information listed below:
Program Coordinator, Department of Anesthesia
200 Hawkins Drive, 5946 JPP
Iowa City, IA 52242-1079