Medical school graduates from outside the United States and Canada must meet the following criteria to be considered for residency:
- Scores from USMLE Steps 1 and 2 must be available before you can be considered for an interview
- Must have appropriate medical education to train in a large US teaching hospital
- At least 1 year of clinical experience in an ACGME-accredited program is required. Alternatively, foreign medical training can be evaluated by the American Board of Nuclear Medicine (ABNM) for equivalency acceptance.
- Previous radiology or nuclear medicine residency experiences, observership or clinical experience is strongly preferred
- US citizenship, J-1 or H1B Visa